About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 9, 2011

Goals and I-a-mo-Phones!


I've decided to spread out my posts a bit more to keep it quality not 1 paragraph of nothingness each day. A lot has happened in the past week. 2 mid-semester exams, about 20-25hrs of work and last but certainly not least I finally purchased an iPhone. Am thoroughly enjoying the phone it is great. Of particular relevance was the free app My Fitness Pal. This app records my eating and exercising each day with a huge database of foods to search from, it calculates your required consumption daily and then bounces that off the exercise you do. I am not being paid for this glowing praise (although it would be nice if there are any creators browsing) however I have thoroughly enjoyed my limited experience with it.

Ok onto the goals;

Weekly Goals Monday 2nd May - Sunday 8th May

- Have at least 1 perfect diet day (aiming for Tuesday) Completed Friday
- Attend the Gym 3 times for weights (aiming for Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday) Only managed Once Tuesday
- Remove Ice Cream from diet Success
- Do not Snooze in bed all day on the weekend, Get up. Success
- Order Contact Lenses Success
- Do shopping and get eggs to make omelettes for breakfast Success

Overal a very successful week overall. Kind of disappointed I only made it once to the gym but made up for it with riding to and back from work. Returning to omelette making has been rewarding and I've only missed it twice since last Tuesday thanks to early starts at work. Ok now for the drumroll, here is this week's goals building on last week.

Weekly Goals Monday 9th May - Sunday 15th May

- Attend the gym 3 times (aiming for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Attend University from 9am-5pm 3 times this week (aiming for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
- 2 perfect diet days (aiming for today and Thursday)
- Budget my Funds and Stick to it (establish Tuesday night)

Ok now lets let that success breeding, Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=b9c5d648db18fb13af1e5289160cef55&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fb1kLxLdtIiE%2F3.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment