About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 24, 2011

Back in Blog

I'mmmmm baaaccckkk! Man things have been busy lately as it comes to the pointy end of semester. Two big projects in 2 days, a quiet recovery night tonight then ramping up the exam prep. Plus work and a Tri Reboot. Exciting times in Brisbane. Speaking of which it is one of those awesome Brisbane days. A nice icy chill with high winds and sunlight. What more could you want.

Ok now for the real exciting news. After months of weighing it up and procrastinating i have finally decided to resume training with the UQ Triads for triathlons. Reading other triathletes blogs has really reawaken that intense obsession of becomes. The great joy, the excellent weight loss, the competition and feeling of accomplishment. It is intoxicating. I will start at the end of this week or early next week as it will complement my study for exams nicely.

Great times, Alpha and out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment