About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 1, 2011

In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

...the lion sleeps tonight. I was last night enraptured in songs from the Lion King as I road home from work at 1am. At this time in the morning there is no one to hear you sing. Singing while on the bike is a good thing as it shows I am in rhythm and cycling well.

Last week was yet again a up and down week. I have dropped the idea of a contract as I felt the wrath of to many strict rules for most of last week. I realised I keep trying to break habits that have formed over 2 or more years overnight. This is just not realistic. What I need to and am going to focus on from now on is weekly goals to hit. These goals will lead me in the direction of my primary goal but will allow the sense of satisfaction as I complete them each week. So hear is last weeks pro's and con's;

Pro's;
- Made it to the gym at least once
-Got experience at work
- Did plenty of study
- Learnt my way to creating short goals, hopefully for greater success
- Broke Saturday snoozes with 6hrs of study

Con's;
- Had numerous binges
- Diet planning was completely out the window
- Fell into snoozing mode on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment