About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 2, 2011

Justice and Goals

As the world (or at least the non-radical terrorist world) rejoices and remembers those whose lives were taken by Osama Bin Laden and in the pursuit of him, I have decided to blog my Week Goals, the small blocks in the "bigger picture"

Weekly Goals Monday 2nd May - Sunday 8th May

- Have at least 1 perfect diet day (aiming for Tuesday)
- Attend the Gym 3 times for weights (aiming for Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday)
- Remove Ice Cream from diet
- Do not Snooze in bed all day on the weekend, Get up.
- Order Contact Lenses
- Do shopping and get eggs to make omelettes for breakfast

Ok those are obtainable goals for this week, lets get started on knocking them off, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment