About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jan 3, 2011

Happy New Year : 2011

"2011: Rise of the Alpha"

Two Up and Down years have passed away it is finally time for a better Alpha to rise from the ashes of Awkward. This week when I find the time I am going to put some thought into mapping out the Rise to Alpha - dreams then to goals then to action plans. I will post them up by the end of the week.

Luckily going by weight and body fat percentage the christmas and new years period have left my largely unscathed. This is a massive plus and some positive feedback for me to motivate myself. Now that the silly season is over I can focus on approaching each scenario as "Tests" again. Over the holidays my big problem as always is afternoon snacking, failing to exercise and TV snacking. I am going to start with small commitments in terms of exercising, aiming to do just 1 hour of exercise a day and then ramping it up over the next couple of weeks, just need to get some consistency in my training. I am also aiming to restrict any deviations from my diet to be centred around dinner which I will eventually cut out in future weeks and finally I am going to aim to decrease my TV watching to bedtime only when I need to sleep. Hopefully I will report back tomorrow with a successful first day of the Alpha Journey. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment