About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jan 17, 2011

Meanwhile in Sydney...


After living through the dark of power blackouts, searing temperatures and flooding (all of which I have inscribed in blog form on pen and paper which I will upload in the near future) I jumped on a plane and flew down to Sydney. I had to fly down to drop some suits and clothes off for Dad who had been stranded down here and also due to the inundation of the Milton office, to get some work done. I arrived to sun, blue water and white beaches.What, surely this can't be in Australia, where is the brown murky water, the torrential rain, the mud encrusted streets the flood ravaged CBD. I guess I've been stuck in a Brisbane mindset.

In many ways the flood and subsequent power and other issues have not been that bad for me. After cleaning up the damage I would return to a dark house with no power. This forced me to read. I got stuck into my Triathlete's Training Bible which has inspired me to plan out many aspects of my life starting with plotting my return to triathlons. Looking back now while doing triathlons was one of my most fun, happy, confident and successful times. I am looking to recapture this in 2011. Coming back better, stronger, faster. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment