About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 28, 2010

Gone! Got 'im! It's all Over!!


In the words of the great Bill Lawry, the Ashes were lost for another couple of years this morning to the old foe, England. A day of national mourning is now underway in Australia as pompus poms wreak havoc in Melbourne. Rightly so I suppose, England have totally outplayed Australia bar 2-3 days of the series. Still the only thing worse then a whinging pom is a successful one. I think Australians at the moment, myself included, are finding this so hard because for an entire generation the national sport of cricket has been dominated by Australia. In fact it got so bad/good that a couple of years ago the media was complaining that there was no competition anymore and that they couldn't see any other country catching up. But everything goes in cycles really so we will have to bite the bullet and work our way through the degradation of the cricket team for another couple of years.

On a better note, a slightly smaller christmas then previous years has minimised the damage on my fitness goals and after a couple of days of mucking around not following a diet I am back on track and hitting my dietary goals well. Slowly I will refine and improve my techniques to go for specific things but for the next 4 weeks my focus is purely weight loss, I can define and bulk up (in a good muscular way later). Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/britain-england-australia-ashes-cricket-2009-7-19-14-11-50.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment