About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 1, 2011

Fire in the Belly

The past 4-5 days I have been pursing my study and exercise goals relentlessly. Take this morning, up at 4am, studied for 2hrs, took the dog for a walk, has a 26min run and made and ate my healthy omelette for breakfast. I did all that before most people woke up, hell yeah!

This insane work ethic is proof that I am returning to my healthy strong state both physically and mentally. I am big on visualization and I envisage it as my heart, blackened and chained but cracks appear and fold light shoots out in an almighty blast ala Iron Man.

Also I have been listening a lot to YouTube videos of Michael Jordan, Will Smith and P Diddy, people who've done great things and inspire me. These have been exceptionally helpful in pimping me up in the weaker moments. I will post them when I get a chance. All good Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment