About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 26, 2011

Phew! What a Day

Ok unofficial contracted Day 1 (I haven't signed off on the contract yet). What a flat out day. 6 hours of Uni study, gym but also put in lots of "down" time relaxing including seeing a great game of AFL finish with my team, Geelong, coming out on top. Regarding the contract I applied by all rules. Apart from some Snooze withdrawals (urges to lie down on bed throughout the day, which I have banned), a large dinner and some slight changes in my day plan it went well and I am happy to kick start the Tattoo Fund with its first dollar.

Abiding by these strict guidelines has overall still empowered me. There was only very brief moments of thoughts of "This is too hard, just a little break," crept in but were easily ignored an crushed. On the Up and Up, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment