About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 20, 2010

21st Celebrations

A solid 3-4 days of dieting and working out was erased by a weekend of 21st celebrations. However I managed to control myself enough to limit damage and my stats at the end of the week were basically the same as the week before meaning they cancelled each other out - given the party season with Christmas on the horizon I hope this is not a continuing pattern. On the one hand no damage or minimal damage is occurring but one the other hand no progress towards the goal is being made. To void this cancelling out situation I think I just need to make sure I do my workouts and perhaps add a little extra exercise to try and still lose weight while enjoying Christmas in moderation.

Two days into this week, two gym sessions and two solid diet days. Monday was a bit of a dodgy day emotionally - I think it was like that because of the unorganised nature of my diet (I didn't have all the ingredients for my diet) on top of still having a sleep deficiency. However a good night gym session and good, deep sleep made sure I woke up this morning in a good mood. Gotta keep the train going. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment