About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 14, 2010

Tests, Tests, Tests Everywhere

About 2pm Tuesday afternoon, lethargy and frustration hit me with the full force of my burn out and I retreated home. I therefore missed the gym, walking the dog and riding to and from work however this is balanced out with a solid effort of the dietary front.

After notching up 2 straight days of perfection from the use of my "Test" method I am beginning to see my journey as a series of tests. Theres the Sleeping-In Test, the Tuesday Night TV Test, the Afternoon Snacking Test, the Dinner Constraint Test and many more. Based on this collection of tests yesterday was one of mixed success. While successfully beating the afternoon snacking and dinner constraint tests, I gave into the night snacking and Tuesday TV tests, not by much but nonetheless a concession. However despite the mixture of results yesterday I am still in a positive mindset and was overall happy with yesterday. This positivity has continued to rise as today draws onwards. However failing the Sleeping-In Test again today I do thoroughly believe that getting up early and walking the dog is highly beneficial for the overall state of my being throughout the day. Always look for the key factors for a successful day. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment