About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 11, 2010

Toast


Burnt toast, that was the personification of my past two weeks since my last blog. The realisation of burn out finally hit me mid last week, mainly by the fact I had done sweet F all for almost a month, doing the bare minimum at work to get by, and last week the gym fell out of the equation too. That is twice in about a year which is very frustrating. However I am now in a better position to grab the burnt toast, scrape off the charred remains of my life and be reborn with delicious butter and some sugary spread (although probably not a good for the diet).

The best thing about burnout is that a cure is also a cure to my primary goal of this blog....Exercise, getting fit, accomplishing something. Fitness is going to be my drug, my anti-depressant, my number one project from now until the first week of March 2011. It will be my primary focus - sculpting, fat burning, dieting, scraping away the charred remains of the past year and a half. Accompanying this pursuit of fitness I will endeavour to slowly improve my personality, bring it out of its protective shell and really chase the lifestyle I have desired since finishing high school.

Wish me luck, it is finally time to claim my share of the world I live in!

Alpha and Out!

pic from (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_48LkpLeTmgg/S5Vt0-7vpiI/AAAAAAAACwE/AMnR51LFdk4/s400/burnt-toast.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment