About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 21, 2010

The Last Temptation of Homer..Doh!


When I say Homer I really mean myself. After a good but draining day I arrived home, had a little snack and had a relax. However as dinner cooked a stream of flavour drifted down the stairs and into my room. Mmmmm......i was drawn along the scent trail Looney Tunes style. Homemade rissoles and fried rice. I just couldn't help myself and served up a big serve of both. Topped that off with a small slice of cake and there went the day's dieting. Luckily dinner was the imperfect exception to a fairly decent day hopefully minimising the damage. Lately I have been good with eating small serves of Grandma's cooking but the accumulation of the day somehow triggered me to break the pattern.

Today is on a much better rebound. I woke naturally early at about 4:30a and took the dog for a walk. When I am up and walking the dog I know it is going to be a good day and it really sets up my mood for this outcome. Perfect diet so far with gym to go but another birthday celebration will disrupt the dieting again. It's only Vietnamese so shouldn't be too much as long as I go to the gym. Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://blog.skimkim.com/wp-content/upload/homerdonut.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment