About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Dec 23, 2010

The Torment Continues...But it has only just Began!


More birthday celebrations, more overeating, more bad food and less exercise. Completely disrupting my weight loss admittedly more due to my feeble self-discipline than the celebrations themselves. Worst of all the pain has only just began with Christmas tomorrow. Luckily with my mum leaving for Japan on Christmas Day and a most likely small celebration with Dad it will hopefully be a much leaner Christmas then previous years.

The temptation of the seasons has had one positive impact though. It has made me rethink my approach. My plan has been to continue doing weights at the gym and have the input of cardio from bike rides to and from work. However El Nina wind currents have caused December to have only 6 days of sun so far when usually in Brisbane we have 20 days of sun if not more which has severely limited my cycling to/from work to nil. I need to really focus on dropping weight for the first 6 weeks and then re-evaluate for the final 6 weeks. My plan now is to drop 3 out of 6 gym sessions for cardio sessions. In addition to this the input of some birthday money will be put to use in acquiring a water proof pack so I can ride regardless of the weather. Gotta get stuck into my new plan now and make sure tis not the season to be fat! Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/merry-christmas.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment