About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 28, 2010

Weekend Recovery

A number of things absolutely smashed me last week. It left me drained, crook and tired. No major episodes but everything was grinding me down and eventually hit a nerve. However a weekend of doing absolutely nothing has healed over the nerve and I have galvanised back to a strong push forwards. The key was literally doing nothing, just watching TV, making sure I had extra sleep and unfortunately for my fitness goals no diet. Now that I have healed over I can charge back into things again.

Today has been a classic "pumped" up Monday- perfect diet, gym during day, more exercise to come and really getting stuck into work and personal planning etc. I am going to specifically plan my exercise plan this week and for the next couple of week, continuing to search for a job for income and continue on the diet plan I have set out.

!!!04.12.2010!!!
Mark the Date for the launch of my big new Challenge designed to really get results in the next couple of months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment