About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 20, 2011

3.5 Down; 1.5+ To Go


A weekend of trains, buses, cable cars and a buffet breakfast have slowed my weightloss but on the positive has done no damage. I am still sitting on 96.50kg's and content with that so far. The final 1.5kg's should melt off now that I'm back to walking and catching trains.

The weekend was spent up in the Japanese Alps. We checked out a folk village, tried the onsen (a mineral spa), cable cars and the general town. Now I'm back in Nagoya I can get into a routine of running, eating small and walking everywhere to melt off as much as possible. Alpha and Out!

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing a bit of reading, and found this calorie counter, which tells you what your intake must be to achieve a certain weight.

    http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/

    It looks like you, and me as well, need about 1500 cals a day, with heavy exercise, to achieve our target weights. Just something to think about I guess.

    ReplyDelete