About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 27, 2011

Back Home : So Close

A great trip to Japan has been capped off by a long day of travelling. A great trip with many train trips to relax and ponder rebuilding my life and specifically working towards my health and fitness goals.

I finished the trip weighing 95.4kg, 400 grams off my goal of 5kg. I am happy with that as it gives me a great base to work off. I will update you all with my scribblings and really nutted out my weight-loss and fitness goals. A short one tonight with more to follow. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment