About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 18, 2011

Running

Embarked on my first run in Japan this afternoon. Went for a 30 minute jog around our accommodation in Nagoya. Despite the similarity in temperatures between Japan and Atlanta were I have both gone for runs the feeling in my lungs was quite different. In Atlanta the cold sucked in and strangled my lungs making breathing quite uncomfortable. However in Japan it was easy too breathe and I experienced no such discomfort. The only difference I can think of is pollution levels. With Atlanta recently being named America's most polluted city compared to Japan's outrageous hygienic culture it is quite possibly the answer.

Had a quiet day today but made up for it with the afternoon run. Heading up to the snow tomorrow which means colder weather which means more calories burnt just to keep warm plus skiing and walking. All up and up, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment