About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 17, 2011

People, People Everywhere

Almost a week in Japan and the sheer amount of people especially on trains is amazing. I'm not even in Tokyo anymore but still people everywhere. If you are tired and/or hungry it can be quite frustrating at times. Other then those times it blends in as normal life.

I am still working my way to going for runs in the morning. The cold weather is keeping me asleep until 7:30-8am and we usually do not head out until 10am. Living with Mum eating Western size meals is also most likely slowing down my weight loss goal, all the more reason to start running I guess. Lets see if I can work my way to it. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment