About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 28, 2011

From the Darkness of His Castle, He Returns..


Blahh! I am the Count and I love to count! Thats right, the Count he returns, the calorie count that is. After a successful weight loss journey in Japan I need to take this to the next level and the counting cals has worked well for me before. I don't like the term "counting calories", mainly due to the emphasis and stigma placed on it by the media, but nonetheless it has worked well for me in the past.

Today another step forward in the controlling and monitoring of my mind to stop binge eating. I got massive cravings after having a small serve of sweets from my gut telling me "just have some more it'll be alright your hungry". I caught the thought in my mind and reasoned it. I responded with "come on mate, you can't be hungry you've just had your afternoon snack, your just bullshitting me, come on" This is great success and is a massive step forward in my thinking.

A relaxing day at home where I got a lot done, followed my calorie level very well potentially on the side of too small. I then topped this off with cycling for 1.5 hours to/from Oztag along with the Oztag itself. All in all a very positive day, lets avoid the dip, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment