About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Feb 16, 2011

Turning Japaneseer...


No snow but very chilly temperatures have stuck with us in Japan. A trip down the shinkansen, the bullet train has moved us onto Nagoya.

Weight loss Japan tourist-style is progressing nicely. The food in general over hear is very small in portion size. Although it is largely a carb based diet the small portion sizes negate most of the carb related weight gain. Despite the small serving you generally finish full but not bloated or heavy.

The tourist lifestyle of walking around taking in the sights is also great for torching those carbs. I estimate that since we got here we have been walking on average at least 5hrs a day with only short food stops providing relief. Accompying this once I get settled into Nagoya I will start running and body weight exercise. Knocking off 5kgs will be a cinch. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment