About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 11, 2011

Big Week, Big Recovery

180km on the bike, 5 big gym sessions and 6days of work. This equals one big tiring week. Today and yesterday have been devoted to some hardcore recovery. No not physio's, ice or Eastern medicine, not even stretching but again falling into the TV and snoozing behavior. However this relaxation method has not been as counter productive as previously with the exception of not doing my diet any favors. I needed the rest and some recovery food couldn't do too much damage.

I am focusing on the positives at the moment in behavior changing. Meaning that I am focusing on establishing a strong exercise regime and hoping that diet will eventually jump on the momentum train. I feel like going back to Uni will help that as it will keep me away from temptation but closer to the gym. I also believe my focus for high marks will encourage me to keep my physiology firing strong not wanting to be tied down by carb binges but rather churning and burning through regular doses of protein. Let's enjoy the rest of the rest day and back full pelt tomorrow, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment