About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 3, 2011

Time To Elevate

I've had my rest week, gotten sleep, TV, bad eating and almost complete inactivity out of the way. It is now time to start to lay the concrete foundations on the large space of positivity I've been in recently. That positivity I have already channeled well into most of my exams now it is to be channeled into creating a lifestyle, the Alpha Lifestyle.

One of the keys to the Alpha lifestyle is a powerful, functional and ripped physique. I think that without study responsibility at the moment this should be the inlet upon which I concrete to set down habits and pour the same intensity into this pursuit that I did my exams. Luckily, habits that will be laid down as part of such a pursuit will also help when study returns and I believe the next couple of weeks are time to lay down good eating and exercising habits. Let's Gooo! Alpha and Out. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment