About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 5, 2011

Indestructible

I got my exam results back this morning. 4, I expected that......4, ok that was touch and go.....and finally....4, what the? These results are far from what I expected and pretty much rule out the chance of Med school next year.

Now previously such news would cause the initial stomach implosion followed by a dip in positivity and then depression, loss of confidence it would all unwind. But now you now the first thought to my head upon receiving the news...F~#*k Em', I'll prove em wrong. Instead of lighting a destructive fuse, the results ignited my passion and fire to finish my degree with a bang. I put it aside, rose from my warm bed and went the gym at 500am this morning. The transformation is nearing completion, I am becoming indestructible!

Now for the bold prediction! Such was the fire that burned this morning I believe I am going for straight 7s for my last semester of Science, completing the transformation and bringing Med back into the equation. That is 7,7,7,7 and it's gonna be mine, m#*%^#r f*^ker!

Speaking of the gym I have now made it 3 days in a row, all massive sessions. I feel with each session that I am reclaiming part of my physique, my jaw becomes sharper and my muscles bigger. But more importantly each session I reclaim my insane self-discipline, work ethic and confidence. Indestructible Baby!! Alpha and Out BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment