About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 17, 2011

Time Ripe For Perfection

Leaping and Bounding towards setting good gym and exercise routines is the name of the game and so far I am winning this game. The last two weeks since picking up supplements a pre-workout called Jack3d and a simple low cal protein powder I have been absolutely smashing out sets in the gym. This holiday although it has had its shocks concerning my results has been exactly what I needed. Time to recover, settle my finances and begin to establish healthy routines.

That said it is time to take it up again to the next level. The time is ripe for perfection. It is time for me to practice having an intense focus on everything attributing towards my goals so that I can tell myself that I can do this when my focus wanes when studying this upcoming semester. This means perfection in the following areas;

-Perfect Diet
-Perfect Exercise Routines
-Perfect Recovery (to avoid injuries)
-Perfect Productivity
-Perfect Uni Preparation
-Perfect Relaxation Habits (No Daytime or commercial TV)
- Keeping out of Bed between 8am and 7pm (to avoid snoozing and disrupting sleep patterns)

Ah yes, long-term readers might say that I have set these goals before and usually lasted less than a day. Quite right, however I am now in an extremely strong mental state and I believe I can take it and run. As a further precaution I have outlined Saturday as my RRR Day, Rest-Recover-Reward Day. This means that any cravings I get, any loss of focus, any urges I can tell myself that can all happen on Saturday. However it will only be an RRR day if I can maintain perfection throughout the week without a single set-up. Stayed Tuned, this is going to be a great week, Alpha and Out!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect day to set it, meaning we can go and get drunk every saturday night haha

    ReplyDelete