About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 20, 2011

Takin' It Full Circle

As usual the waves of troughs and peaks have rolled around me. Monday, the first day of Perfection was top notch. Early gym, perfect diet and no lounging in bed. I think the key to that day was exercising basically upon waking as well as waking early.

Tuesday dropped into a trough. Another mess to clean up at no fault of my own. I decided to rant about it thinking that would help resolve it however it still resulted in chocolate, marshmallows and movies in bed. Taking something positive from that day I think giving any thought to the matters of the dark days has got to be sent straight to the proverbial punching bag in my mind to not allow it to dwell. Got Chernobyl that shit, encase it in concrete and dedicate a no go zone.

Wednesday completed the full circle taking it back to raging positivity and success. Again upon waking I exercised and managed to set a new PB for the local running loop I do. From there everything just kept rolling on smoothly. I took control of the Carpark by myself last night and executed an albeit quiet night without a hitch, great for confidence.

And now despite a sleep in (I probably needed it) I recovered and jumped straight back upon the horse they call Positively Powerful, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment