About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 23, 2011

Straight Up The Hill

Riding up Highgate Hill (a long and fairly steep ascent) after work I reflected about the strength of my ascent to Alphadom. A mere month ago I would not be on that journey to the gym after work. I would be tired on the bike home for a massive feed and sleep.

The comeback is quite well on the way and I'll be taking my stats after 3 weeks of holiday exercise. The first section of my return to hard core training during this holidays has really gained momentum and been a powerful motivator. Looking forward to taking my stats tomorrow.

As I write this post the australian anthem is being sung for the wallabies v boks test rugby match. A tough one for us, Go the Wallabies! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment