About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 22, 2011

Rolling On A Straight Line

Both Thursday and Friday have chugged along nicely following the circle early in the week. Sleep ins, lunch with mates then gym sessions and good sized dinners. Had an especially massive gym session on Thursday afternoon. I really cranked out a massive 30 minutes on treadmill doing intervals with high speed rest level, then smashed out another 15min on the rower followed by a solid arm weights session. Absolutely wrecked myself.

On the up and up I made another step forward tonight by going to the gym on a Friday night after dinner. This previously would've been impossible for me. While I only churned out 45 minutes of solid cardio when you add the two 20 minute bike rides to and fro it all adds to a nice session for a Friday night. On a straight line, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment