About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 7, 2010

Harder,Faster,Stronger


Again the dark of night strangles out the light of day but the flame within burns bright. Another quiet, sleep all day, nothing but TV and eating and sleeping. Not too concerned as I seem to be getting into a more productive state with each night, unfortunately the fire dies to embers with the rise of the sun. This is something I need to address but something that I can work around. I can schedule my study late at night or early in morning. I can aim to train late at night. Not great as I have to work during the day but perhaps as I get a pattern things will continue to build and improve.

While my weight has unfortunately returned to around 95-96kgs I feel in a much better place in striving for my goal. I feel I have let myself believe that I am great whom I am whether at 80kgs, 95kgs or 130kgs. I am great now but I believe that I can become greater and strive for the heights that I have been destined to achieve. I feel a real burning in my heart that I was born for greatness and I truly believe I am truly moving forward rather than stagnating. I want to be stronger, I want to be faster I want to train harder, stud harder, live life harder. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment