About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 2, 2010

On the Up!


The good life is flooding back into my body. Although I slept in this morning I didn't feel too bad because I was up late and it was a pretty cold morning. Things are starting to resettle or be rectified at work. Things seem to be falling into place again.

Uni was good today, the big session I put in last night really helped me get back in the "study zone". My diet was alright today. I am trying a weight-loss supplement derived from acai berry, green tea and caffeine. It is quite potent, the couple of days I have taken them I don't feel hungry at all to the point that I forget to eat. This results in amid-arvo crash. However I have changed my pattern from two in the morning to one in the morning and one at night which seems to work much better and avoids the crash. After weeks of no exercise I intend to restart tonight with a big gym session, gotta get pumping again. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment