About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 3, 2010

Leaps and Bounds


Today continued my positive steps toward the Alpha. I jumped on the bike after a sleep in to be greeted by a very cold and windy morning. Being my first bike ride in ages and the low temps really took a toll on my lungs. It felt like ice was expanding in the lungs severely reducing my breathing capacity during the bike and also for the remainder of the day. Both rides to work and back were really tough but that will get better if I keep it up.

Having no real dramas at work really helped my mood and motivation and while I didn't get my hours done today I will make up for it tomorrow. Another university lecture today went as per normal with the content fairly straight forward bar one or two concepts. And tonight I plowed through a very productive study session.

My plan to go the the gym was thwarted by the prolonged study session and the fact that I have been struggling with an unsettled stomach. I had hiccups all day on or off. Diet was average today with a big brekky and big late lunch but the cycling offset too many dramas. All up and upper, Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://www.brayersfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/wet-lung.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment