About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 6, 2010

Overcome but Flames are Burning


Not a great end to the week. Missed lecture, felt like crap most of the day and now struggling with a pounding headache. Adding to that I didn't do any study last night or tonight and missed the gym. I spent today in bed trying to feel better but I think this will keep me up all night and is one of the reasons of my headache.

I hope to pull out of this difficult period and hit the ground running. Despite all the drama, I feel the fire burning bright- I want to work harder, I wanter to study smarter, I want to train harder, I want to do better. It is weird that I get this motivation at the most un-useful times usually before trying to sleep late at night. And unfortunately when I wake up, it has just about all gone. Another thing t think out and work around. Despite the day pumped and empowered. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment