About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 10, 2010

Weight of the World


This afternoon a number of factors seemed to crash at an intersection and really drag me down. Not just drag but weigh me down. It is very frustrating too particularly because there is little I can do in the near future to help shed or even reorganise the weight. However it is all because of the choices I made and I have to take charge of that and accept responsibility.

I can however try to focus on things within my control to insure the netting supporting the weight is strong and helps sustain the weight. This involves diet and exercise. Also trying to fix my sleep patterns would help too. The "Crash" was mainly set up by poor diet and lack of sleep which unfortunately I am repeating tonight. Tomorrow while I can't fix my sleep for tonight I will try to have my diet in better shape. Tomorrow is a new day and happiness is just around the corner. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment