About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 5, 2010

Midweek Plateau


After an excellent start to the week I agin have succumbed to the dreaded mid week plateau. While things have not dived to the depths it is floating in the waves instead of soaring the skies. I still feel good, fresh and active but just not with the same potency as at the start of the week. I have not made it to the gym yet this week and I think that is playing on my mind. However I plan to rectify that tonight by riding in and catching a gym sesh with my brother. Now I plan to get a decent study session in before jumping on the bike.

My thoughts at the end of a mental rebound week (after the turmoil of last week) turn to breaking the weekend pattern of sleeping and eating all day. I've tried planning, saying I can sleep in if I get out etc etc but nothing has seemed to pull me out for more than a weekend. I need to have a regular Saturday activity that I have to be there and also I want to be there. Something like rock climbing or some group activity. I will put some though into it over the weekend and see what I can organise. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment