About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 1, 2010

Organisation: The Comeback


A much improved day today in the River city. After a decent sleep in/relax in watching a Clint Eastwood western I jumped up had breakfast with Dad discussing the weeks events and getting some planning together. I then got home and went through my "Organisational Hour" which I intend to do every Sunday so that I can hit the ground running on Monday. It involves me sitting down marking my week-lectures, pracs, work, study sessions and other events. I cranked this out then went to the big Broncos v Dragons rugby league match with my Grandma. A really hard fought defensive game but the Broncs came up trumps thanks to a great team effort. It really stamped them as possible preimers.

After a simple but still nice family dinner I relaxed in front of the TV for a bit before getting stuck into some study. It feels really good to have planned something and then hitting the target in terms of finishing what I get done, I suppose its because it is hitting little goals which all add up. Well on the mend and keen for a massive week, Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/KbuItRUTLGT/NRL+Semi+Final+2+Broncos+v+Dragons/A13LrRPmi3K/Jharal+Yow+Yeh)

No comments:

Post a Comment