About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 28, 2010

2 in A Row!


Notched up the first back to back gym sessions yesterday. This is probaly the first time in at least 4 months that I have been able to stick back to back. Even before then it was rare, so it is quite an achievement. Honestly, skipping the gym yesterday did cross my mind. We were smashed by a heavy storm around mid-afternoon so I would've had to drive. I had a million and one things to do at work that were playing on my mind. Nevertheless I pushed on. Went down to the storage at work where I keep my gym gear. Water had seeped in and soaked my bike shorts which are essential to stop chaffing. But even that didn't stop me. Luckily I had a pair of running shorts that allows everything to breathe and keeps things dry therefore avoiding painfull chaffing. Chucked them on drove to the gym and smashed out a session. Even in the session I was tempted to only do the intervals to say 60 or 80 push-ups but again I pushed through and cracked off the full 100. Even over one day I can feel the strength and ease of the push-ups along with the ab set becoming easier.


Diet was ok, not great but I am still weighed down by contraints for the near future so I can't win them all. Had an ok aside from the diet and exercise. Only OK because I am working against a big deadline 2 weeks away and got severely caught up in a complex working of the companies books. To add to that I ended up not doing any study when I got home, which I will have to rectify tonight. Alpha and Out!


FOOD DIARY- B=bowl of muesli and milk, 2 slice wholemeal toast with honey, tea; S= 1/2 a large salmon omelette, tea; L= 2 thick wholemeal bread with roast chicken; S= 5 cream biscuits, 3 liquorice sticks, 4 sugar lollies; D= sausage, 3 small risoles, med serve veges, lrg serve homemade fried rice, med serve plum pudding, custard; S= 3 liqorice sticks; Xtr= 1 piece gum


EXERCISE DIARY- 1hr gym

No comments:

Post a Comment