About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 29, 2010

Walks back to his mark...


The team close in. A slow clap begins from the crowd. He launches into a run.3...2....1.....Bowled him! Thats a hatrick! Yes, yesterday I backed up my back-up and had 3 gym sessions in as many days. Did the same set of running, 20 push-ups and then a ab set. Good to put them together but noticed how sore and tight my legs were getting. Towards the end I felt a little pain in my ankle so I was forced to back off the pace a little. So today I am going to do a weights session. I will make up the cardio later when I go for an evening run with my little brother.


Diet was better yesterday, incorporated some fruit into the regime long with regular meals. My dinner of a big homemade curry and rice was perhaps a bit too much but not too much of an issue. Gettin Up and Upper here, Alpha and Out!


FOOD DIARY- B= 4 weetbix, honey and milk. 2 wholemeal toast butter and jam; S= 3 vita wheat; L= 4 vita wheat, banana, roast chicken 2 thick white breadslices; S= apple, coffee w sugar, lrg serve cheese crackers; D= lrg serve mince curry with rice; Xtr= tea, 3 pieces of gum


EXERCISE DIARY- 1hr gym (10min warm-up and stretch, 5 x (5min treadmill, 20 push-ups, ab set (each 5rep)))

No comments:

Post a Comment