About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 27, 2010

Putting a Foot on Solid Ground


Had a solid day yesterday. Not a great tick all boxes kind of day but definately a decent day in a positive direction. I hit the majority of my exercise goals yesterday. I am back in the gym doing a circuit of 5 min cardio- 20 push ups-ab set(each exercise 5 reps) and doing that until I reach 100 push-ups. Hopefully as I regain my fitness I will be able to go longer, faster and harder.


I am also slowly reintroducing some dietary restraint into my daily life. I am attempting to cut down on breakfast and then eat small portions throughout the day. Hopefully I will get another injection of money in the near future and I will be able to launch into a full diet but until then I just have to manage as best as possible.


I am also going to include my "Food Dairy" and "Exercise Diary" as lists in my actual posts-that way I have a record of what I ate on each particular day and will give me a better idea of what works and what doesn't. Alpha and Out!
FOOD DIARY- B= 8 weetbix, milk; S= 2 vita wheat, peanut butter; L=4 vita wheat, 2 thick white bread, chicken, butter; S= 3 vita wheat, 2 thick white bread, tea (with sugar); D= ham, roast chicken, potato salad, waldorf salad,regular lettuce salad, slice lamington cream cake; S= 3 liquorice sticks, 2 jubes, 2 orange lollies, mentos; Xtrs= 5 pieces of gum
EXERCISE DIARY- 1hr gym; 40 min oztag


No comments:

Post a Comment