About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 30, 2010

Leaving Outside Off Stump


Had an "off" day yesterday. I didn't sleep very well on Wednesday so I was pretty tired. The morning went well and I got a fair bit of work done but come afternoon I was flat as a tack. I ended up wasting almost 2 hours not working just reading the news on the web. While at the start of the day I was deadset keen to bring up 4 in a row by mid-afternoon there was no way I felt like the gym, even though it would've been a weights session to rest my legs. Looking at my exercise and food diary also reveals another factor to my crashing- No lunch. This further reinforces the need for small but repeated meals to keep me up. I distinctly remember yesterday though the inate urge to go grab some take-away at lunch mainly because its quick and easy nature. Luckily though I fought the urge.

Things weren't going well so I decided to leave work and go home for a rest. I decide to leave the balls outside off stump to work myself back into a good frame of mind. It seems to have worked too, I am feeling refreshed and positive again and keen to bring on the mid arvo gym. I started the day well with a cricket net session with my brother. Copped a few on my arms but other than that did ok. Back on the Up!

FOOD DIARY- B= lrg serve bacon and eggs with toast, butter and tomato; S= tea w sugar;L= Nothing;S= 5 cream biscuts, milk, lrg serve dairy milk chocolate; D= lrg serve mince curry, rice and veges, poached apple, ice cream and custard; S= med serve nutella

EXERCISE DIARY- Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment