About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 26, 2010

Smashed!


Built up a head of steam last week till Thursday. Was hitting gym or similar exercise, working well, attitude was tops. THe only issue was my car headlights which weren't working. But this was easily solved by riding which was a double plus. All going great on Thursday-worked well, had gone for a decent run with my little brother with very little hamstring tightness, was buggered but jumped on the bike to head home. I was keen as all hell for a decent meal as the run had taken it out of me. Anyway pulled around a corner about a third of the way home. On the wrong side of the path coming straight at me was another cyclist, not speeding but still cracking along at a decent speed.


It was strange we sorted of yelled out, I tried to go one way, he thought I was going the other, there were several other cyclists so I couldn't go one way. In the end we basically maintained our trajectory and had a decent smash. We both jumped up, shaken but everyone in good spirits. Luckily the cyclist he was riding with had several tools and the know-how to fix the problems he saw. We were about to head our seperate ways until I realised that my wheel had warped when we crash and it wouldn't allow the wheel to turn. Quite frustrating. But the other cyclists were good, attempted to fix it but the wheel was really written off. They then rode home a picked me up and dropped me home.


So by the end of the week I was left unable to drive or ride when the sun was down. More tonight catching everyone up to date. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment