About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 1, 2011

Tainted

Yesterday started off well, finished well but on the way to podium there was a slip up which left the whole day tainted to some extent. It all began with a 6am wake up feeling good. A walk in the sun to get my exercise and also my transport to Uni improved my mood even more. Following my diet plan for the day including ordering healthy at Subway when catching up with mates then returning to Uni to finish the day's lectures. A great majority of the day right.

It began to slowly unwind from the end of the final lecture onwards. The walk home was not quite as relaxing as it was on the way in. I became tiresome and hungry in the last stages. This lead me to return home and slam down dinner fast. I then went down and crashed on the bed leaving all my Uni and GAMSAT work untouched. This was followed by the icing on the cake of soft drink and a nibble on the leftovers from dinner. I tried to catch my thoughts craving food while watching TV but it did not work that time.

However I have got to remember that the whole day bar say 1-3 hours late at night was great. I did my exercise, ate well was generally attentive at lectures. It has to be expected that only days after returning from overseas and then jumping into a full day of Uni will result in a great deal of tiredness at least until I readjust to the change even from before Japan with work. After all that I have to say overall yesterday was a good day. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment