About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 30, 2011

Flashback: A Day In The Life

Headaches, lethargy, negative thoughts and diet cravings. This is what I suffered from in my attempt to relax as part of Uni holidays, my first chance for such time in ages. However after one day I soon found out that I did not know how to relax properly. See from the "Dark Days", attempting to relax was lying down watching tv all day. So I tried that and bam! I was hit by all those symptoms. No wonder I was in such a bad place back then. While not the root cause I realize now it certainly exacerbated it.

So now I am experimenting with what to do to relax and/or recharge. I have found it much more positive and fulfilling to be active during the days but at your own pace. I go to the gym, catch up with mates and do one or two odd jobs. This keeps me active, moving towards my goals and away from the temptations at home. And so far I have found this much more beneficial and battery charging then my misconceived prior notions of relaxation. Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment