About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 30, 2010

From Quiet Night to All Night


Getting bus home early yesterday was an average way to end an average week. Feeling extremely unproductive and tired I ended up leaving work early. As I was walking to the station I got to directly across the road only to see my bus drive past. Damn. The next one wasn't for another half hour so I jumped on a bus that I thought would take me close to home. Anyway as usual a negative mood fuels continuing negativity and the bus ended up about twice as far away as I thought it would be. Top this on top of the crappy week, the missing the bus and listening to Nirvana's Nevermind (a great album but made me quite angry) I was ready to call it quits.

The walk home wasn't too bad. Had a great dinner of fried rice and curry. Then my brother came over to be taken care of until Dad could pick him up. Anyway we spent the night watching TV and mucking around on the computer, it was really good to finally chill. However all the screens must've fried my body clock and I ended up awake till 4:00am in the morning, waking up at 8am. Feeling ok, gonna just chill this morning then get stuck into some organisation and study followed by a place-kicking session and gym. Things have gotta be on the Up soon, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment