About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 3, 2010

The Vision


Since the start of the year where I had written down all of my goals, refocused on where I want to be at and putting things into action I have slowly lost focus of my goals. Also events in the past 3-4 months have forced to to seriously re-evaluate my goals set only 7-8 months ago. Having used a list of goals in slideshow form I want to try something different. I want to use a vision. The vision will be like a little story about what I want to be doing, look like and feel in the future. I am going to write it to evoke all of the senses, the feel of it, the smell, the sight of it and the spiritual vibe of it. I also intend to draw up a pictorial representation of my Vision. I will then break it down into chucks of actions to be taken to fulfill my vision. I am going to do one initially for one year but then when I have time I intend to expand it to 10 years, 20 years down the track.

I am also thinking about how my blog has descended from my journey of weight loss and tips into more of a blog about how the rest of my life is treating me. While I believe it allows for insight into the decisions I am making I also want to bring back more usefull information, tips and tracking of results. Part of this is including my food and exercise diaries in my post rather than on a sidebar (which I left unchanged for weeks and months on end) I also want to use my financial position as a positive rather than a negative. I want to hopefully show that you can loose weight on low income. I am aiming for $10 or less spent on food, at least until I start receiving more funds. I am able to live off such a low amount mainly because living at my Grandparents place provides me with breakfast and dinner and food on the weekends, otherwise I wouldn't be able to live on so little. So this week will hopefully bring about change, positivity and clarity. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment