About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 4, 2011

In the Studying Groove

What?!? Being able to focus and produce work, presentations and study, this can't be right? Believe it or not I was really slotted deep in the groove and just churning out the hours of study. This is a great feeling, probably on par with those perfect days of exercise and diet.

Speaking of which while diet was near perfect, exercise was minimal today due to the study load. However I remain in good spirits. I believe this is a outward projection of the recovery from the depths, the good diet today and the satisfaction and confidence I get from "takin' care of business". To top of another "perfect" Monday I have rejoined the UQ gym and have maintained my cold turkey TV ban so far since it was imposed on Sunday. Good day today now lets make this the norm, no swinging of the pendulum, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment