About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 3, 2011

The Weekly Wrap 3rd April 2011

Another roller coaster week with great heights and deep troughs. Here I breaking it down to really examine what happened.

Positives:
  • Made it to Wednesday afternoon before positive turned to negative, usually occurs Tuesday night
  • Monday-Wednesday went extremely well, went from strength to strength, good diet, exercise everything.
  • Despite an average Friday (on 4 hours sleep) I made it to the lecture for at least half and avoided a shopping binge on crap food.
  • Was able to easily pick myself up on Saturday night and am back in good spirits
Needs Improvement:
  • The downer from Wednesday night to Saturday morning was caused by a TV binge on Wednesday night. This has lead to me going cold turkey for watching TV alone. Lets see how long I can break the habit for.
  • Got to lowest points in a long time on Thursday. This was due to bad diet and my poor sleeping patterns.
  • Maintained poor sleeping patterns- sleeping through day, awake at night. Will attempt to break this with exercise and really wearing myself out every day.
This Week's Focus:
  • Make it to Friday lunch in a positive and productive mindset.
  • Follow my Week Plan and accomplish my study goals
  • Reach 92.00kg by Sunday
  • Join the gym
  • Gym 4 times minimum this week
  • No Alone TV at all
The Rewards:
  • If I make it to Friday 12:00pm I will reward myself with a takeaway meal.
Ok, nuff' talk lets get down to business, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment