About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 12, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

An flat strap Monday was followed today by a productive and positive Tuesday. Everything is coming together nicely. Gym membership kicked in today, so I will have my first session tomorrow. I have been offered a job and have another running in the wings. Study is coming together and I am approaching it with a renewed vigour.

Diet recovered today with perhaps a little too little calories but none-the-less much improved with more fruit and veges. Again my portions bar dinner was about 200 calories and I felt pumped up the whole day and full of energy and positivity, yet again showing me the benefits of small and often.Exercise today was my riding to and from Uni. Was tossing up whether to ride to gym for a late session, but I am keeping in mind not burning out, last week I only simmered out no full burnt out but I want to improve on that and have a whole positive week. All good in my hood, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment