About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 2, 2011

Miccccccchael Jorrrrrrrdan!!!!!


The other MJ, the Man, the God who wore 23 on his back. I have been listening and searching for inspirational words of wisdom recently on Youtube. Amongst others such as Muhammad Ali, Will Smith and P Diddy, Michael Jordan stood out more perhaps because he has retreated from public exposure the last couple of years. The passion, drive and the innate belief that he held in himself are really admirable and really pump me up to move forward rather than look back. What made him so powerful in my eyes was how he combined his talent with an insane work ethic clearly observed when he played baseball in the Minor leagues for awhile where he was often first to arrive and last to leave. I encourage all of you to hit up Youtube and finding words of wisdom from your heros. Here is a quote from the man himself doing one of his famous Nike ads, Alpha and Out.

"Maybe its my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength, that my pain was my motivation,"

(pic from http://2jumphigher.com/air-jordan-shoes-help-you-jump-higher)

No comments:

Post a Comment