About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 11, 2011

Weekend in Sydney

I enjoyed a restful and relaxing weekend in Sydney and then was thrown into reality with all guns blazing. In Sydney, I arrived Saturday morning. The morning was relaxing at Dad's office and then in the afternoon we rocked up to Bondi Beach, albeit without togs but took in the atmosphere. Taking in the atmosphere of a excellent if not crowded beach only 30mins from the CBD is a big plus for studying in Sydney. Saturday we attended a church sermon for people of hard-knocks and their supports which was interesting. However we when exited the chapel the skies had angried and clouded over which diminshed the drive south towards Wooloonong. Accompying this weekend at the hands of my generous host I allowed a large quantity of bad food into my system. Think french toast and ice cream or fish and chips at Bondi. However reflecting now my portion control on the majority was much improved upon other trips.

I arrived home early this morning and had to race home and then straight to a job interview. The response's are becoming more regular leading me to think that a job is just around the corner. I was planning to head in early and do some work before Oztag but was just so dead tired I relinquished to bed for some snoozing. A successful if not damp session of cycling and Oztag capped off a massive three days. Now back into Uni and gunning myself back in front of the pack. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment