About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 5, 2011

Winning the War

Sometimes a General can push through an enemy border with ease crushing resistance at will but all of a sudden he reaches a green field. On this field is the mighty army outnumbering his own. Should he push on and continue forward or should he make a sensible retreat and regroup and plan his attack to move forward?

This was the position I found myself in today. I had racked up many victories today, heaps of study, awake and alert for lectures, completed a good presentation. This with the 4 hours sleep last night resulted this day being rewarding but tiring. Part of my plan to avoid alone TV is to ride back into Uni after dinner to study and gym sessions. I had some study to do but when I got in I missed the closing time for the library housing the books I needed. Unperturbed I continued on to the 24hr library. I sat down and was hit straight away with tension and yawning. I tried to do work but it soon became clear that like the General the more productive solution was an early night. I might've conceded the battle but I'll be damned sure I'll win thewar. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment